Papertake Weekly/Spoon Full of Sugar

>> Tuesday 31 March 2009


My lovely goodies from Roses on Paper arrived today, all the way from Hawaii!! And it was a lovely surprise to find a few extra yummy things that I hadn't even ordered!! How generous is that!

I had to use my new BG Bittersweet papers for this card. I followed Lim's great sketch from this weeks Spoon Full of Sugar challenge and also followed the Papertake recipe of one circle, two ribbons and three stamps. I mirrored the sketch and was very pleased to find that Tilda just about fits in my largest nesties circle! I coloured her with my new Tombow pens which I also used to create the shading around the circle. I masked the hearts that Tilda is blowing and replaced them with the little butterfly which is coloured with a glitter pen.

My darling husband has just come home from work with a Cadburys creme egg just for me so I'm going to enjoy that with a cup of tea while I do a bit of blog hopping.

9 comments:

Kellie 31 March 2009 at 22:56  

Gorgeous, gorgeous! It's just stunning, I love everything about it.
Kel x

Danielle 31 March 2009 at 22:56  

Gorgeous card Sharon! I adore the BG paper and colours and Tilda is so beautifully coloured! Great take on the sketch layout! Enjoy your creme egg - I just sat down with a cup of tea and a penguin which arrived in a care package from my mum in Jersey last week! :) mmmmm
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous,  1 April 2009 at 01:12  

This is so pretty!! Fabulous job with the sketch!

Riet 1 April 2009 at 07:33  

woww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the papers.

hugs Riet.x

Shell 1 April 2009 at 13:02  

Lovely card Sharon and those papers are lovely, hope you enjoyed your egg. Shell x

Shell 1 April 2009 at 13:02  

Lovely card Sharon and those papers are lovely, hope you enjoyed your egg. Shell x

Karen 1 April 2009 at 19:29  

Beautiful card Sharon and I love what you have done with the butterlfy. Thanks for joining us this week at A SpoonFull.
Karen x

Michele Roos 3 April 2009 at 09:25  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Yummy papers also. Hugs Michele x

Mrs Mayne 6 April 2009 at 10:39  

Aww Sharon this is gorgeous! I love the LO! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP