Cute Card Thursday - Guest Designer

>> Thursday 19 March 2009


There is a great recipe to follow for this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge: 1 item torn or ripped, 2 papers & 4 embellishments. I've used my new Mimosa stamp. I stumbled across these stamps when I was blog hopping and they are absolutely adorable. They are from a Swedish company, Bildmalarna (their website is in English). There is a gorgeous range of stamps available and the delivery was really quick. I stamped her onto watercolour paper cut with my new nesties (love these!) and coloured her with distress inks. The papers are from the BG Two Scoops range and the dotted piece is torn along the top, albeit quite neatly using a ruler! Unfortnately most of it is hidden under the image and flowers. My 4 embellishments are ribbon, buttons, brad and flowers and I went a bit flower mad on this card but it's a card for Thomas to give one of his Nana's on Mothers Day and so deserved a lot of flowers I think!

6 comments:

debby4000 19 March 2009 at 09:22  

Fabulous card its so sweet.

Chris 19 March 2009 at 11:56  

ooh congrats on your guest DT Sharon and your card is beautiful, Nana is going to love it! Love your new stamp and the papers and embellishments are perfect. Hope to see you Saturday if you can make it. Hugs, Chris xxx

CraftyC 19 March 2009 at 14:03  

Gorgeous card Sharon and so beautifully coloured. I love the stamp and my favourite papers!
Clairex

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards 19 March 2009 at 14:29  

Beautiful,love the colors and the stamp is so sweet.

Hugs agnesxx

Riet 19 March 2009 at 18:48  

wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers 19 March 2009 at 19:21  

Wow hun this is gorgeous juts love this hun so adore these Mimosa mages and you have coloured her perfectly
Hugs Jacqui x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP