A card for Easter

>> Tuesday 24 March 2009

Dawny P has created a lovely sketch for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge and this week the Spoon Full of Sugar girls want to see a card for Easter. I don't have any Easter sentiment stamps but I think this could still be given as an Easter card. I stamped Tilda onto watercolour paper and then cut the square, shaping it around her. She is coloured with distress inks and I used chalks around the edges of the square. I love this butterfly stamp (not only because it cost just 99p!). I stamped it directly onto the watercolour paper and then paper pieced it using the same Making Memories DP.

I'm guilty of a bit more online shopping today. I spent my Roses on Paper gift voucher (although the postage from the US used up almost half the $15)! and then ordered myself some lovely paper roses. But THAT IS IT. I really have to stop spending for a while!!

A quick "wave" to Chris (Dark). It was lovely to see you again on Saturday!!

16 comments:

Marlou McAlees 24 March 2009 at 23:25  

thanks Sharon :) your card is just adorable!! :) ♥

Riet 25 March 2009 at 07:56  

what a beautiful card Sharon,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Ellen, 25 March 2009 at 09:34  

Thank you Sharon for leaving such a sweet comment on my bog :)
And being my first follower! For that I will remind you forever *lol*

This is my first visit on your blog and i LUV everything I see.
Coming back, that´s for sure.

ellen

debby4000 25 March 2009 at 09:51  

Gorgeous card, lovely sweet Tilda and fab butterfly.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos 25 March 2009 at 10:50  

Lovely card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the perfect colouring. Michele x

Nilla 25 March 2009 at 11:00  

How well you have matched everything, stamp, colours, papers! from Nilla

Paula 25 March 2009 at 11:03  

What a beautiful card the image is adorable love the colours and very pretty papers.
Paula xxxx

Debbie 25 March 2009 at 11:15  

Gorgeous card sharon,Thanks for joining in with a spoon full of sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x

Victoria 25 March 2009 at 13:16  

gorgeous card and 10 out of 10 for colouring and paper piecing - you've got a nack there
Victoria
x

ella bella 25 March 2009 at 14:43  

beautiful card the colours and image are so pretty adn i love the layout
Tracy x

karen 25 March 2009 at 17:24  

lovely card sharon and many thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. x karen x i will pop back soon

Sue 25 March 2009 at 19:11  

oh Sharon this is such a pretty card, luv the colours, fabby image brill colouring as always,sue.x

Bev 26 March 2009 at 17:54  

So very pretty, love the soft pastel colours hun - fab layout too x

Beth aka BR-T 26 March 2009 at 18:48  

This card is great and that butterfly is amazing! BR-T

aardvarkpest 27 March 2009 at 23:25  

Sweet card. I love the soft colours and the image.

Glenda

Mrs Mayne 29 March 2009 at 17:10  

Aww sweet card! I love the pastel colours! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP