Friday Sketchers

>> Friday 27 March 2009


This must be one of the quickest cards I've ever made. I think because it's for a man (it's my father-in-laws birthday at the weekend) I haven't used many embellishments or had to worry about where to put all the flowers I normally want to use! This is the first time this cute WOJ mouse has seen ink and I've stepped away from the distress inks for one evening and coloured him with Prisma pencils; I love the effect of these pencils when colouring animals. The papers are all Crate Paper and the only embellishments are the die cut Cuttlebug corner and three eyelets - don't look too closely the bottom one is wonky)!

And some existing news, Kellie at Magnolia Down Under has asked me to be their Guest Designer for April!

10 comments:

Mina 27 March 2009 at 23:17  

congratulations Sharon no wonder she asked you your work is allways stunning...fantastic card i love this stamp and he is next on my list xxx

Anonymous,  28 March 2009 at 02:05  

This is ADORABLE!! Really, really love it. Your coloring is fabulous!

Riet 28 March 2009 at 07:24  

what a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the stamp and colors.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Michele Roos 28 March 2009 at 11:02  

Fabulous card Sharon. Love the cute image and the yummy papers. Congrats on the GD post, look forward to seeing your creations. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

cats whiskers 28 March 2009 at 11:05  

Cannot believe this is a quick card it is fabulous hun love the coloure scheme. Hope you have a great weekend dear
Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC 28 March 2009 at 18:24  

Gorgeous card Sharon and beautifully coloured. Received my flowers from Wild Orchids today, think I went slighty OTT, but defo have alot of colours!
Clairex

Dawn 28 March 2009 at 23:45  

Hiya Sharon

It;s a wonderful card and the colouring is so soft and lovely - I love the colours you chose too!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Shelly 29 March 2009 at 20:31  

Hi! I love the colours on your card, and what a fabby little mouse! Great colouring with your pencils. Congrats on your DT call x

Ellen, 30 March 2009 at 12:22  

Wow, it might be the quickest but it certainly is a gorgeous one.
Love the "clean" style and the colors

Debs 30 March 2009 at 23:03  

Beautifull. I just love what you've done with this stamp I'm sure your FIL will love it
Debs

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP