Yet another Christmas card!

>> Tuesday 9 December 2008



I'm starting to get a bit bored of Christmas cards!! I've cut and stuck enough snowflakes to last me at least another 12 months so I'll make just one more for my in-laws and then that's it!! This card has been made following a fab sketch at Our Creative Corner. I coloured Mimi with Prisma pencils and used my favourite Angel Dust glitter for the fur trim on her jacket. I embossed the pink square behind Mimi with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder and also added a Cuttlebug fancy corner diecut which is my favourite thing at the moment. The other 'ingredients are: Paper - DCWV, snowflakes - sissix and X-cut, Papermania ribbon.



And I thought I would add a picture of Thomas. He was reaching into his toy box for his drumstick just before bedtime yesterday when he fell in. I happened to have my camera handy so took a quick snap. Once he got over the surprise he was quite pleased with himself!

6 comments:

cats whiskers 10 December 2008 at 11:11  

Morning, must admit I feel the same about Christmas Cards and Snowflakes just 6 more o do. Love this cute Mimi image. And adore that picture his face is just a picture
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos 10 December 2008 at 12:35  

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Michele x

Chris 11 December 2008 at 12:06  

Brilliant card Sharon, Mimi is so beautifully coloured and I love the paper and colour scheme you used. Such a great picture of Thomas caught in the moment LOL and definitely one for the album, he's so cute and gorgeous! I hope you're well and having a good week. Chris x

Kathy 11 December 2008 at 15:10  

Adorable card!! I love the colors and that image is so cute!! Love your snowflakes! I am opposite ~ I feel I am starting to get in the groove finally after making 35 of them (LOL)!!! :)Kathy

Janet 11 December 2008 at 21:41  

Beautiful card Sharon! I love the colour scheme! a fab picture of your little boy.....something to treasure!X

Lorraine A 12 December 2008 at 07:19  

Lovely card , I have never seen that stamp before , I have to get one :-) she s lovely. I really like the papers you used too very nice:-)
Merry Christmas
Lorraine

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP