Sketch Saturday

>> Sunday 7 December 2008



The Christmas rush is definitely on in this house! I've only bought a couple of things for Thomas so I really need to get myself organised. But I'm working all week this week so the shopping is going to have to wait a bit longer - Bluewater the week before Christmas isn't pretty!


I did get a family Christmas card made last night. I thought the sketch would work well with this shape card (I'm sure there is a proper name for it but I don't know what it is!). I bought this lovely double sided Imaginisce paper and the Papermania tinsel trim at the Craft Barn last week. The funky snowgirl from Spiral Whisper is coloured with Prisma pencils, the sentiment is a Penny Black stamp and the snowflakes are a Sissix die.

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn 7 December 2008 at 09:56  

Gorgeous card and I love the design and cute snowlady. Oh, I love Bluewater but not in December ;-) Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Michele Roos 7 December 2008 at 10:07  

Gorgeous card. Love the cute snowgirl image and the colouring is beautiful. Michele x

Chris 7 December 2008 at 12:26  

Such a beautiful card Sharon. I love the design and your snowlady is gorgeous. Great paper and the tinsel trim is brilliant. Bluewater was very nasty last Thursday LOL! Chris x

Tara Godfrey 7 December 2008 at 23:33  

Sharon this is adorable! I love the snow girl! Her hat is too cute! the paper is yummy and the tinsel trim is perfect!!!
I got a chuckle out of your reaction to my snow tires,lol!!! Well, that is what ya get when you live Canada,smile!!! And I don't even live where they get the serious stuff!!!
Hugs, t

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP