Something a bit different!

>> Wednesday 10 December 2008



I really wanted to make a non-Christmas card today so I've used this weeks card sketch from Split Coast Stampers. The strawberry stamp was a freebie with Craft Stamper magazine some months ago. I coloured the image with water colour pencils and then embossed them to give them some shine and sprinkled on a bit of glitter. The embossing curled the strawberries slightly but I think it gives them a nice 3D quality. I've used my new Basic Grey papers which are Urban Prairie and added the little charm so it qualifies for this weeks BG challenge too! All the paper edges have been inked with worn lipstick distress ink.

4 comments:

Chris 11 December 2008 at 12:03  

Absolutely gorgeous card Sharon! I love those strawberries and the wonderful papers and design. The little charm is the perfect finishing touch. Chris x

cats whiskers 11 December 2008 at 16:33  

Yummy Sharon love those starwberries and nice to see a non christmas card
Hugs Jacqui x

Janet 11 December 2008 at 21:43  

Scrummy! making me feel hungry. Love the strawberries!X

debby4000 12 December 2008 at 09:55  

Scrummy strawberries, fabulous card and the cute charm.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP