Last Christmas card - promise!

>> Monday 15 December 2008


This is it! My last Christmas card for 2008. It's taken me days to put it together as I'm so busy right now so I've done 10 mins here, 10 mins there etc etc. I've used the sketch from last weeks Ismaki Challenge and I used scraps of Imaginisce and Scribble Scrabble paper. I embossed the green card with the dotty cuttlebug folder and red circle with the snowflake folder. Mimi has been coloured with Prisma pencils, with some glitter on her fur trim. I used some worn lipstick distress ink on the green circles.


I'm going to try and do a bit of crafting at the weekend but I'm living in a bit of 'social whirl' right now so I might need the weekend to catch up with sleep/housework etc.

5 comments:

Michele Roos 16 December 2008 at 10:29  

Gorgeous card Sharon. The image is coloured beautifully and I love the papers. Michele x

Bev 16 December 2008 at 20:17  

Sharon, this is fabulous - love the colours and all the detail! hugs Bev x

Michele Roos 17 December 2008 at 13:04  

Hello me again. Just to let you know that there is a little something for you on my blog. Michele x

Kim Dellow 18 December 2008 at 14:29  

Oh this is lopvely Sharon. I love the trim. Kim

Tara Godfrey 18 December 2008 at 23:32  

WOW!!!! Sharon this is so cute!!! I love the puffy glitter on her trim. My daughter, Hannah, and I were both admiring your stunning cards. She really loves the puffy glitter too!!!
Hugs, t

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP