>> Tuesday 30 December 2008


I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a lovely time and our living room now bears a close resemblence to a toy store! I love this week between Christmas and New Year. It's a time to get all those little jobs done that you keep putting off all year because you're too busy! One of those jobs is to tidy my craft room - quite a daunting task but I'm determined to do it!

I've used the sketch on Katherina's blog for this card. I need to make a few thank-you cards for Thomas' Christmas presents and I think this cute elephant is perfect for this kind of card. I've coloured him with watercolour pencils and H2O's. The paper is BG Euphoria and I got the idea to use the mesh from Aiga's blog.

One of my new years resolutions is to decorate the inside of my cards but I didn't have enough paper left over this time. I will definitely start doing this in the new year though!

11 comments:

Michele Roos 31 December 2008 at 08:53  

Ohh this is sooo cute Sharon. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Hope you and your family had a good christmas and a happy new year to you all.
Michele x

Chris 31 December 2008 at 10:47  

Hi Sharon, glad you had a good Christmas and Thomas benefited by the sounds of it LOL! I love your card and your colouring is so beautiful, the mesh looks wonderful and that elephant is so cute. Wishing you a very happy new year. Chris x

MalinL 31 December 2008 at 10:47  

Gosh what a cute stamp!!

Naoual 31 December 2008 at 15:15  

Such a cute card! That little elephant is soo cute and I love the way you coloured him.

xx Naoual

Rach 31 December 2008 at 20:21  

this is one gorgeous card Sharon, love that cute little elephant. sounds like you had a wonderful christmas...
wishing you all the best for 2009. hugs rachxx

Marcea 1 January 2009 at 13:00  

This is gorgeous, I really love this image. I am also going to try and decorate the insides of my cards so I will be popping back to see how you are getting on. Thankyou so much for the lovely message you left me
-x-

Aija 1 January 2009 at 15:31  

You have done so beautiful and colourful card! And you are right, mesh looks so great :)
Love your colouring, it brings the image alive.
Hugs,
Aija

Sharon Traynor Designs 1 January 2009 at 17:30  

Gorgeous card Sharon. I love the idea of using the mesh - it's so unusual. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Sharon

Mina 1 January 2009 at 17:30  

Great card...so cute xxx

Anne H. 1 January 2009 at 21:57  

Great card!
Adorable image and beautiful colors!
Anne -:)

Katharina Frei 4 January 2009 at 19:00  

A super lovely card!!
Katharina

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP