All rolled into one

>> Friday 5 December 2008


I had a lovely time at the Craft Barn last week. I was fairly restrained but still came away with some lovely bits - mainly card and paper. And then before I could play with my new stash I came down with a sickness bug! I was in bed all day Sunday and have just had my first proper meal this evening. So I've managed to squeeze three challenges into this one card.

The sketch is by Claudia at Friday Sketchers, there are some hearts for Cute Card Thursday and I made it a thank-you card for A Spoon Full of Sugar! I've used my new favourite papers which are Bo Bunny and are simply delicious. Tilda is coloured with distress inks, the flowers are Making Memories and Prima and the lovely swirly corner is my new favourite Cuttlebug die.

9 comments:

Andrea, 5 December 2008 at 21:04  

Beautiful card, love the image and papers, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Carole 5 December 2008 at 22:09  

What a fabulous card...gorgeous Tilda...thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Els G. 6 December 2008 at 00:29  

Gorgeous card!
Hope you're feeling better by now.
Els
x

Michele Roos 6 December 2008 at 09:17  

Gorgeous card. Love the image and those papers are very yummy. Michele x

Unknown 6 December 2008 at 10:37  

wow sharon, your card is really wonderful and soooo cute. i love this tilda too und the card looks so pretty.
hugs, bea

Chris 6 December 2008 at 15:01  

Gorgeous card Sharon! Your colouring is so lovely and the papers are gorgeous, not surprised they're your favourites. Glad you had a good shopping day at the Barn but sorry to hear you've been ill all week. I hope you're feeling much better now. Thanks so much for your lovely comment today, much appreciated. Take care of yourself. Chris x

Heidi 8 December 2008 at 13:47  

I love your card its so cute

Hugs from
Heidi

debby4000 9 December 2008 at 11:08  

Gorgeous card, wonderful papers and fab Tilda.

LOUISE 9 December 2008 at 22:23  

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the colours, and adore your papers. Louise x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP