First Truly Scrumptious challenge of 2011

>> Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Santa put some crafty stash in your stocking. My husband and I only buy each other small gifts and this year he bought me a box of Aqua Promarkers which I love. It's great to have more colours to use alongside my distress inks and I find the promarkers blend better than the inks so I think I will slowly start to collect all the colours.

This is the sketch we would like you to follow for our first challenge


And the optional theme is "Dreaming of Summer".

For my card I have used a Wild Rose Studio image called Faye with Flower. I've coloured here with distress inks and Aqua Promarkers and added plenty of glitter to her wings. The papers are by Daisy D's and the sentiment is also from Wild Rose Studio.


It's been lovely to get back into my craft room again after the hustle and bustle of Christmas and I'm looking forward to visiting all my friends' blogs again.

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil 5 January 2011 at 10:31  

Hi Sharon,
I lov ethe gorgeous colours on this beautiful card. So bright and cheerie. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Pami 5 January 2011 at 21:01  

Hi Sharon, great to have you back, happy new year! A lovely card, just so pretty. I've got some aquamarkers on the way, a gift from someone, and I can't wait! Pami x

Michele Roos 6 January 2011 at 11:00  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Happy New Year to you Hugs Michele x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP