Truly Scrumptious Challenge #49

>> Wednesday 19 January 2011

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my blog today. Unfortunately work seems to be cutting into my crafting time more than I would have liked but hopefully things will soon settle down and I'll get more than a couple of hours a week with my stamps, papers and glue!

We have another challenge for you on the Truly Scrumptious blog and this time we would like you to use Brown, Pink and Green as your main colour theme.

I decided to get ahead of myself and make hubbies Valentines Day card. This Tilda is one of my all time favourites and I've coloured her with a mixture of Promarker aqua pens and distress inks. It is slightly debatable whether the papers are pink! They come from a Paper Mania pink selection pack but they look a bit more red than I would have liked! The brown paper is Cosmo Cricket.


Here is a picture with the tag outside of the pocket.


The border stamp is from Ladybug & Friends. I have only used a tiny bit of green, on the lace of her dress. The string and button are recycled from a clothing tag.

We had a fantastic number of entries for our last challenge and I hope you will be able to join us this time.

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil 19 January 2011 at 15:36  

Hi Sharon,
This card is totally gorgeous. Fantastic papers and colours and a beautiful image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mandy 20 January 2011 at 05:17  

Hi Sharon,
This is lovely,I love this Tilda as well...and your papers and card shape are gorgeous...I'm sure your Hubby will love it...
Mandy x

Heather 20 January 2011 at 09:11  

Gorgeous card Sharon, I love how you kept your image on a tag. I love this wonderful Tilda but never did buy her - why - ???
Those papers are just stunning!!

hugs Heather xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP