A Gem of a Challenge

>> Saturday 22 January 2011

We have a new challenge for your at a Gem of a Challenge. Sadly this will be my last challenge as part of the Pink Gem Design Team. I have reluctantly decided to step down as work will be taking up more of my time now. It's been fantastic to be part of such a lovely team and I remember feeling so thrilled when Janet contacted me and asked me to join them. Thank you ladies!

For this challenge we would like to see some ribbon and lace on your card.


This is Kaya in Boots and I have coloured her with distress inks / aqua pens and then paper pieced her dress. All the papers are MME Bloom & Grow with the larger flowers being cut from one of the papers.

I had my chipped tooth repaired at the dentist today. Our dentist is lovely and she managed to do the whole thing while Thomas slept on my lap! He had falled asleep on the journey there and then stayed asleep until we left. It now feels like I have a small piece of chewing gum stuck to the inside of my tooth. Luckily we have an NHS dentist otherwise the cost would have probably been 3 times as much!

Have a fantastic weekend.

8 comments:

Janet 22 January 2011 at 11:30  

Gorgeous card Sharon and it has been a pleasure to have you as a DT member sweetie........sorry to see you go :( I hope your business does really well for you! x

dolcreations 22 January 2011 at 13:21  

Sharon...this is adorable.I really like how you paper pieced her little dress!
I cannot believe your little guy slept thru the whole thing...wonderful!!!!

Danielle 22 January 2011 at 16:49  

What an adorable card Sharon! She is such a sweetie and I love how you've used all the papers together .. and her dress looks super paper-pieced too! Glad to hear you had such a good dental appt - my son has done that too on previous occasions!
Hugs, Danielle

Mandy 22 January 2011 at 17:18  

Hi Sharon,
Beautiful card...Love the colours and layout...Sorry your leaving us,it's been great being on the team with you,but at least for me I still get to work with you on TS...
Mandy x

Jennifer 22 January 2011 at 23:14  

Gorgeous Sharon! Sorry to see you go xx Jenny xx

Melanie-Jane 24 January 2011 at 09:31  

Hi Sharon,
Lovely your card. I like how you coloured the little girl. The Flowers look very pretty too. Have a great week.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Michele Roos 25 January 2011 at 09:33  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Janie Printz 29 January 2011 at 18:21  

How sweet is this ... Love your paper piecing & how you've used those wonderful punches & papers.
Hugs, Janie

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP