Nearly ready for Christmas

>> Sunday 19 December 2010

Hi everyone, long time no see. We've been rushing around trying to get prepared for Christmas and I think we are almost ready. Just a few little bits and pieces to get and then I need to write a long list so I don't forget to pack anything when we go to my parents on Friday.

I've recently finished a project for Papercraft Essentials magazine using this Magnolia stamp so as she was sitting on my desk I inked her up again.


I used Mina's fabulous sketch (flipped on its side) on this weeks Just Magnolia challenge and the papers are from a Papermania pack I bought from Hobbycraft recently. The diamond stickles took on a yellowy tone on the brown card which looks a bit odd but apart from that I'm pleased with how this card has turned out. I'm going to enter it into these challenges:

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Allsorts - Anything goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes

I'm not sure if I'll get a change to craft again before the big day so I would like to wish all my blog visitors

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

10 comments:

Pami 19 December 2010 at 19:05  

Hi Sharon nice to see you back!! A lovely card, as usual!! Have a wonderful Christmas. Pami x

Lil Daffodil 19 December 2010 at 19:30  

Hi Sharon,
Oh I am so glad to see you back. Fabulous creation. Have a great time over the holidays.
Hugs,
Fiona x

maxine 19 December 2010 at 21:31  

A beautiful card I love how you have coloured the Tilda image hugs Maxine x

Mina 19 December 2010 at 22:46  

gorgeous Sharon and how well does my sketch work sideways, this is my all time fav Tilda I love Jam Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
Have a wonderful Holiday season

Chrissie 20 December 2010 at 08:06  

Wow!
Great card!
Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge at CCC.
Happy Christmas!
Chrissie

debby4000 20 December 2010 at 08:22  

Oh this is adorable Sharon and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby

dolcreations 20 December 2010 at 14:27  

Oh Sharon....this is STUNNING! The paper,the butterflies and sweet Tilda!Wow!
Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Riet 20 December 2010 at 15:52  

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Denise @ kc242 22 December 2010 at 01:56  

What an lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Vicky Hayes 23 December 2010 at 12:35  

Another gorgeous card - love the way she appears to be sitting on the edge of the oval. Merry Christmas to you too!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP