hAnglar Tuesday

>> Tuesday 10 August 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far. It has been really miserable here in Kent today; lots of rain (which the garden really needs) but it definitely didn't feel like summer. I think we have more of the same coming tomorrow but hopefully the sun will make a return on Thursday.

There is a fabulous sketch for this week Spoon Full of Sugar challenge so I inked up my favourite hAnglar girl who sits beautifully in a large nesties circle. The papers are MME - a freebie with a recent magazine - and the flowers are a mixture, some from my stash and some from the lovely Angela.


After visiting the lovely Christine's blog today, I decided to make the effort and decorate the inside of my card. My idea was to use the same layout but replace the image with a tag that would slot into a pocket. It was all going great until I stuck the pocket onto the card; all four side of the pocket!! No opening so no where to pop the tag. I'm afraid to say I couldn't be bothered to start all over again so this is another card that is plain on the inside. Maybe next time!

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil 10 August 2010 at 23:07  

Hi Sharon,
This card is beautiful. I love the colour, the image and the papers. Gorgeous work.
hugs,
Fiona x

Fiona 10 August 2010 at 23:22  

Grim weather at Gatwick (work) too, had a really bad hair day in all that drizzle! Fab colouring on your card Sharon and very pretty colours.
x

dolcreations 10 August 2010 at 23:54  

This is just gorgeous Sharon! I totally love the papers and the work you did using those distress inks! Absolutely stunning work. I am right there with you...when things do not work out it can get a bit frustrating as it sometimes takes so long to make it all work!

Nicki 10 August 2010 at 23:57  

Such a sweet card Sharon, your image is beautifully coloured and a perfect match for those lovely papers.

Nicki, xx

Mina 11 August 2010 at 00:43  

wow fabulous card Sharon...scrummy papers and I love this Hanglar girl shes great to colour isnt she
Mina xxx

Melanie-Jane 11 August 2010 at 06:38  

Hey Sharon,
Such a lovely card and this little hänglar girl so sweet. I like the colours you chose looks very fresh. Sorry you couldn't do the inside of your card as you wanted. I'm sure next time it's going to work.
Wish you a great day with hopefully some Sun.

Hugs,
Melanie-Jane

debby4000 11 August 2010 at 09:59  

Oh this is so gorgeous Sharon.
luv
Debby

Vicky Hayes 13 August 2010 at 17:22  

No sign of any sunshine here in Bucks - great crafting weather though! I love the colours you've used on this card and that gorgeous paper. Not sure about decorating the inside of the card - wouldn't want anything to detract from the incredibly witty and inspirational comment I'll be writing inside... (HA!)

Riet 17 August 2010 at 18:44  

So beautiful card Sharon<I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP