Wild Rose Studio meets Mojo Monday

>> Tuesday 5 January 2010

The snow is falling thick and fast in Kent now – we’ve had about an inch in the last 1/2 hour alone!  I don’t know about you but I’m bored of the snow now, I’d like Spring to start immediately after Christmas!!

WRS DT card

I’ve used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to make this Wild Rose Studio DT card.  Aren’t these bears adorable?  My colours are a bit autumnal but I thought the papers went really well together.  They are a mixture of Papermania Regency, My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow and Bo Bunny Delilah Delight.  I was struggling to find a sentiment for this card until I came across the ribbon slider in my button bag – its from Making Memories I think.

I’ll have another card for you tomorrow as its the first Truly Scrumptious challenge of the new year. 

8 comments:

dolcreations 5 January 2010 at 23:56  

Oh my goodness,,,cuteness here!
This is so adorably done! Love the softness that you always give your cards. You certainly are a pro!
Darn ol winter has got to go!
Christine

Lena Katrine 6 January 2010 at 00:14  

Happy new year, Sharon!

Lots of new and beautiful cards to be seen in your blog :)
Such pretty colours, images and details!

Take care and have fun! Hugs, Lena

Nilla 6 January 2010 at 01:26  

So sweet, love the colors and I do understand your feeling about the snow! Hugs Nilla

Sharon 6 January 2010 at 07:07  

A lovely card Sharon. If you like making teddy cards, please consider entering the Teddy Stampers http://teddy-stampers.blogspot.com challenges. Take care, Sharon

Unknown 6 January 2010 at 09:35  

Love this sweet image, and those colours are beautiful too!!
I agree this snow has to go NOW!!
hhugs Angela x

cats whiskers 6 January 2010 at 10:01  

Anbother little beauty hun, I see you have snow we havn't had a sign of the stuff,
Hugs Jacqui x

Victoria 6 January 2010 at 14:59  

what a gorgeous card love the little heart slider
Victoria
x

Anonymous,  23 January 2010 at 10:35  

Aww this is lovely!! I love the soft colours and the layering, it really suits the stamp. Your colouring is beautiful too as always!! Dulcie xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP