Wild Rose Studio DT card

>> Friday 8 January 2010

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you are all staying warm in this Siberian weather.  Apparently we’re getting more snow on Sunday so make sure you have plenty of hot chocolate and yummy biscuits in your cupboards!!

WRS1

WRS2 I felt the need to make a spring-like card so I made a DT card using this lovely Wild Rose Studio stamp.  This is the first side step card I’ve made and I really enjoyed it.  I dug out every flower punch I own and punched flowers from lots of scraps in my drawer.  It was only when I uploaded my photo I realised I had forgotten to colour her shoes!  I’ll do that and add a bit more sparkle to the image before I send the card to Dulcie!

10 comments:

Danielle 8 January 2010 at 23:40  

This is gorgeous Sharon! What a fab way to punch up all your scraps of paper!! Love the darling image - beautifully coloured! And great job on the side step card - I love it!
Stay warm!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations 9 January 2010 at 02:20  

I agree with Danielle....this is so special this card! Very unique and creative! This is why you were cardmaker of the year!!!!
Stay warm,
Christine

Lil Daffodil 9 January 2010 at 08:52  

Hi Sharon,
What a beautiful card this is. Very Sringlike and not at all what I'm looking at out of my window at the moment. Gorgeous colours, fantastic flowers and a brilliant layout and image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nilla 9 January 2010 at 09:30  

Adorable card, love the folding and all the flowers! Hugs Nilla

Nicki 9 January 2010 at 10:21  

Love this Sharon, those spring blooms are so pretty and a great antidote to all this snow! Love the fancy step fold too.

Nicki, xx

cats whiskers 9 January 2010 at 11:23  

This is just so cute love the image and the great DP and the style is one of my favs
Hugs Jacqui x

Lena Katrine 10 January 2010 at 09:24  

Happy new year, Sharon!

Wow! This is so cute!! Love the cute image, the great colours and the beautiful flower arrangement!

I have an award for you at my place - thank you so much for all your sweet comments, and all the great inspiration!

Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

Elaine Stark 15 January 2010 at 15:06  

A lovely card, just what we need to remind us spring is round the corner. Elaine

Lorraine A 19 January 2010 at 05:00  

Oh wow Sharon ;-) What a fabulous card ! I have never made one of these and really must have a go ,,, this is absolutely gorgeous ;-)

Luv
Lols x x

Anonymous,  23 January 2010 at 10:33  

Hey Sharon!! Oooh this is just lovely!! I love the sidestep construction of it, really unusual. I must try that out! Great way to use up paper scraps too with the flowers :-) Dulcie xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP