Pink Gem DT Card

>> Friday 22 January 2010

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend ahead.

PGDT

This is my second Pink Gem DT card.  Snowflake Mimi looks so demure in her party dress – like butter wouldn’t melt!  She is coloured with distress inks, with a tiny dab of stickles to make her hair bows sparkle.  The papers are a mixture of magazine freebies and Karen Marie Klip.  I used my new Fiskars border punch to create the lacy strip along the bottom of the card.  The button and grosgrain ribbon are from the Truly Scrumptious pink ribbon & button kit

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Mojo Monday – Sketch

Creative Card Crew & Simon Says Stamp – Punch it

Charisma Cardz – Fruity colours

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil 22 January 2010 at 23:52  

Hi Sharon,
The colours on this card are beautiful and go so well. The image is beautifully done. I love the punched border across the bottom. A charming card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nilla 23 January 2010 at 02:13  

So sweet, lovely colors and cute image! Hugs Nilla

Unknown 23 January 2010 at 09:27  

A really pretty card, love the colours and sweet image,
hugs Angela x

Nicki 23 January 2010 at 12:02  

Wow, I love this card! Pink and green is my favourite colour combo and these shades are beautiful. Love this Mimi image too, so sweet.

Hugs, Nicki, xx

dolcreations 23 January 2010 at 12:58  

I am loving all the sweetness! The colours that you used are my favourites! LOVE the soft pinks and soft greens! And your colouring with the distressed inks...WOW!

Danielle 23 January 2010 at 14:09  

This is so sweet and fresh Sharon - I love it! What an adorable image and very beautifully coloured! Love the little flowers - a very delicate card!
Hugs, Danielle

Timcso 23 January 2010 at 16:14  

Your card are beautiful! Wonderful the colours and cute the image!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Deb 23 January 2010 at 21:04  

such a pretty card, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Tara Godfrey 24 January 2010 at 00:38  

Ahhh Sharon this is just so sweet! What a beautiful colour combo...one of my faves! Mimi is just a doll and your colouring is so beautiful and soft...I just love it! Love your ribbon/button treatment too, hun...that looks brilliant!
Hugs,t

Janet 24 January 2010 at 19:02  

This is beautiful sharon.....love the colours! xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP