A double Guest DT card

>> Friday 15 January 2010

Hi everyone.  Work has kept me away from crafting and blogging for a few days but I’m back into my normal routine now.

I was thrilled to receive an email from Janet a little while ago asking if I would like to be a guest DT member for Pink Gem Designs; of course I bit her hand off!  And then I received an email from Kimmi asking if I would stay as the Stampin for the Weekend guest designer for an extra week.  So this is a Guest DT double whammy.

SFTW1

This gorgeous Teddy with Rose is perfect for a Valentine card so I’ve made this for my husband using the great sketch on this weeks SFTW challenge.  I’ve used distress inks and twinkling H2O’s to colour the bear.

The ribbon, buttons and charm are all from my new shop – Truly Scrumptious Crafts which sells gorgeous embellishments for papercrafters.  The paper is by Magenta and as the reverse was a bit plain I used and Inkadinkadoo flourish stamp and embossed in white.  I SFTW2love how Kim uses sparkle around her images so I tried it on this card.  It doesn’t look as neat as Kim’s but I’m quite pleased with the effect.

Please pop over to the SFTW blog.  The DT have made some amazing cards and there is a fabulous prize to be won too!

15 comments:

Gunn (Merete) 15 January 2010 at 10:16  

Sharon, this is so sweet. I love this image and you have colored it so perfect. The papers on this are beautiful.
Wish you a great weekend.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Nancy 15 January 2010 at 10:17  

Stunning card, Sharon:O) Love the pretty papers and colours. That image is so sweet, fabulous colouring!!!! Love that yummy red paper, adorable charm.
Have a brilliant weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Julie 15 January 2010 at 10:40  

A very sweet card, your colouring is perfect.

Di 15 January 2010 at 11:31  

Beautiful Sharon! love the papers and the teddy is really cute! great to have you as DT again!

Hugs Di xxxx

Danielle 15 January 2010 at 12:44  

Totally adorable Sharon! Love the image and your soft colouring is gorgeous! Such pretty papers on a fabulous layout! Congrats on the double GD spot!!
Hugs, Danielle

Lil Daffodil 15 January 2010 at 13:16  

Hi Sharon,
Lovely sweet colours and papers and the image is too cute - what a lovely wee lass. Gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Janet 15 January 2010 at 14:08  

Sharon this is just gorgeous.....and your colouring is fabulous! xx

Elaine Stark 15 January 2010 at 15:07  

Beautiful colouring and a cute image. Elaine

Michele Roos 15 January 2010 at 16:14  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Nina 15 January 2010 at 17:39  

Great card with a adorable image ♥♥♥

Hugs from Nina

Riet 15 January 2010 at 18:31  

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love your image andpapers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

dolcreations 16 January 2010 at 01:15  

Sharon you are so talented with those distressed inks. I took a go at it a couple of days ago, so now I know that you ARE the master at distressed inks. This card is so adorable!
Christine

Nilla 16 January 2010 at 07:57  

Adorable image and card! Pretty colors! Hugs Nilla

cats whiskers 18 January 2010 at 23:04  

Hi Hun this is just so sweet love that little image and your perfect colouring.
Hugs Jacqui x

Kimmi 19 January 2010 at 22:38  

Hi Sharon
I'm just catching up with my commenting! Thanks for staying on for January :D Love this card of yours. The bear is gorgous and the papers are fabulous.

Thanks again for being our Guest Designer over at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Kimmi xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP