Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge

>> Wednesday 7 January 2009


My crafting time this week has been cut a bit short as I had to work last night but Nicky has done a lovely simple sketch for this weeks Spoon Full of Sugar challenge and I already had this image coloured so I've made this card for a friend of my mums who had major heart surgery just before Christmas and is now at home recovering.
I've coloured this gorgeous Sarah Kay image with Prismas and sansador and then used chalk and versacolor for the background and edging. The paper is by My Minds Eye, the sentiment is Hero Arts and the flowers, which I've stamped with a Crafty Individuals script stamp, are all Prima. The brads were a bit shiny for this card so I scuffed them up a bit with a nail file!

I did get a nice suprise bonus from work yesterday so I've been online and ordered myself some Cardy Ugg Boots which I've had my eye on for a while. The rest will be saved for my visit to the Stitch and Craft show at the end of the month.

10 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten 8 January 2009 at 01:14  

Hi Sharon, your spoon full card is beautiful, thanks for your nice comment. I did hang my charms with scrappersfloss, you can buy that in lots of different colors, it's from Karen Foster. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Joey 8 January 2009 at 10:04  

Hi Sharon, your card is gorgeous, I love the deep hints of colour and the image is gorgeous. joey xxx

jenny 8 January 2009 at 11:36  

Lovely card, I love the soft colours and the sweet image x

Michele Roos 8 January 2009 at 12:59  

Ohhh this is gorgeous Sharon. Love the cute image and the colouring is so soft and beautiful. Michele x

Mrs Wonka 8 January 2009 at 13:57  

What a beautiful card! I love it, really pretty!

Mrs Wonka x

Rach 8 January 2009 at 14:36  

a pretty card such lovely papers. hugs rachxx

The Crafty Goat Girl 8 January 2009 at 16:10  

Such a beautiful card, love the colours and image. Enjoy your warm boots and the show, hugs Heidi xx

Gill 8 January 2009 at 16:38  

Beautiful card, the paper is simply divine and I love your image which you have coloured beautifully
hugs Gill x

Happy Crafter 8 January 2009 at 23:27  

Gorgeous card Sharon love the image and colouring, great choice of papers :)
Val xxx

Nikki Fairbairn 11 January 2009 at 22:27  

Gorgeous card Sharon and such pretty details. You've done a great job with my sketch, Hugs, Nikki x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP