Playing with my new stash!

>> Tuesday 27 January 2009



A little package from The Glitter Pot landed on my doormat this morning! But I haven't used any of my new goodies for this card! I've used the sketch from this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge and it will also fit with the challenge from a Spoon Full of Sugar this week which is to make a card for someone special.

This is the first time I've used this SN stamp and she was lovely to colour. I've used my distress inks and then used my new glitter pen to add some sparkle to the blue flowers and some clear glaze to the apples. The paper is My Minds Eye and I used the scraps to make the paper beads. I love how easy these are to make and will definitely be making more.

15 comments:

Joey 27 January 2009 at 23:08  

Hi, your card is gorgeous, I love the softness of it. joey xxx

tiggertastic 27 January 2009 at 23:37  

this is adorable, the image is coloured so softly and the use of the layout is excellent

Sarah x

Marcea 28 January 2009 at 00:22  

beautiful card hun, she sure is a little beauty isn't she. Your beads look fab!
-x-

Erin... 28 January 2009 at 00:37  

Lovely card! i love that image and you colored her so beautifully!

Rach 28 January 2009 at 06:19  

a beauty of a card so love your image. hugs Rachxx

SemSee 28 January 2009 at 08:11  

Oh, this is truly beautiful. I love everything about it!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. The die I use for the flourish/swirls is a QuicKutz Revolution die (Rev-0024). I use it with my Cuttlebug with no problems. Craftsulove.co.uk did have them in stock for £9.99, but I've just had a look and they are out of stock at the moment.

Hugs, Sem x

Michele Roos 28 January 2009 at 08:57  

Ohhh this is gorgeous Sharon. I love the image and the colouring is so soft and beautiful. Fab papers also. Michele x

CraftyC 28 January 2009 at 09:58  

Gorgeous card Sharon, love these stamps!
Clairexx

sylvia 28 January 2009 at 12:23  

what a lovely card
so nice
hugs sylvia

cats whiskers 28 January 2009 at 12:46  

What a lovely soft pretty card dear just fabulous colours and colourin
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev 30 January 2009 at 14:04  

Oh this is exquisite Sharon, love the soft colours you have used. I must have a try of these beads, your's are magic!

hugs Bev x

aardvarkpest 30 January 2009 at 23:12  

Gorgeous card love the pastel colours. Image is so sweet.

Glenda

Lorraine A 31 January 2009 at 08:00  

Love the muted colours, stunning card :-)Lovely image and the beads look just perfect
Lorraine

Mrs Mayne 2 February 2009 at 12:27  

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Cardmaking Galore 3 February 2009 at 20:15  

this is really stunning! great colouring

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP