Sunshine & Showers

>> Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hello, thanks for visiting today. How about this bizarre weather we are having at the moment? It was so hot Sunday/Monday and then yesterday at Wimbledon they had the loudest thunderstorm and sure enough, about 45 mins later it arrived in Kent! One of the perks of working from home is that I've had the TV on every day from noon to watch the tennis! We were on Centre Court last Tuesday although our seats were almost at the back. We saw some good tennis on the outside courts though. I'm really looking forward to the quarter finals today and will be cheering on Andy Murray.

Onto my card and this cute hAnglar image has been coloured for over a week now - I finally got around to putting my card together last night. I used some of my lovely new stash from Wild Orchid Crafts (decorative metal corner and roses).


Umm, I think I may have played around with the brightness and contrast a bit too much, the colours don't seem quite right!


I'm going to enter my card in these challenges:

Just Magnolia & hAnglar - Butterflies

I received a fabulous DT package from Wild Rose Studio a little while ago so hopefully I'll have something to show you on Friday.

10 comments:

Elly P 29 June 2011 at 08:35  

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the image and all the yummy embellishments.

hugs
Elly P
x x

Doreen 29 June 2011 at 09:03  

This is just adorable,love the backing papers.xxx

Fiona 29 June 2011 at 10:49  

Very pretty papers Sharon and fabby colouring as usual.

Mandy 29 June 2011 at 12:48  

Hi Sharon,
Fabulous card,love the image they are so sweet...Great layout and papers...Hope your well and your new business is going well...
Mandy x

dolcreations 30 June 2011 at 00:35  

She is darling Sharon. I love the paper choices. Such a sweet sweet card......
Our weather is a little crazy here too. Hot one day and cold the next! Not really a good summer.

CraftyC 30 June 2011 at 10:23  

This is so pretty Sharon and I love the colours!
Clairexx

Jennifer 30 June 2011 at 23:14  

So pretty Sharon.xx Jenny xx

Dena 1 July 2011 at 00:50  

Beautiful card! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Dena

Renate 1 July 2011 at 14:15  

Beautiful card you have made here and i love the stamp so much.
Fab colouring and the flowers are so lush.

Love Renate

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP