Wild Rose Studio DT

>> Friday 8 July 2011

Wow, its been a hectic few weeks but my new business is now up and running. The Fitwear Boutique www.thefitwearboutique.co.uk sells luxury yoga, Pilates and fitness clothing. So far I've had great feedback and yesterday I made my first sale which was really exciting. If you get the chance to take a look at the site I'd love to know what you think. And if you do like it please give it a mention on your blog with a little link as this will really help my Google rankings!!!!!

Onto my card and I'd like to show you a Wild Rose Studio DT card. This is Milton with Sunflower. I chose to go with a pink sunflower so I could use the fabulous Wild Rose Studio Valetta Garden papers.


I have some more of these adorable stamps to play with so hopefully I'll get a chance later this evening. Have a great Friday.

4 comments:

Fiona 8 July 2011 at 10:02  

So pretty and amazing colouring as always Sharon. Good luck with your new venture.

debby4000 9 July 2011 at 08:20  

Oh this is fabulous sharon and love that bear.
luv
Debby

dolcreations 9 July 2011 at 13:02  

I just went and checked out your yoga line...gorgeous stuff. Way to go with your new venture!
LOVE the card Sharon. You have a way of doing your images so softly, which I have not achieved. I love that look. So sweet!

Mandy 11 July 2011 at 08:12  

Hi Sharon,
Awww he's adorable and I love the papers and colours,gorgeous card...Your site is fabulous,congrats on your first sale....
Mandy x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP