Wild Rose Studio DT

>> Saturday 11 June 2011

It's the weekend! This week has flown by and we've got a busy weekend planned. Thomas has been counting the sleeps until we see his cousins tomorrow and it's also my dads birthday and fathers day next weekend so we've got presents to buy to take with us tomorrow.

Todays card is a DT card for Wild Rose Studio. I absolutely adore Milton and this image of him holding a large flower is one of my favourites.


Milton is coloured with distress ink and all the papers, including the paper pieced flower, are also from Wild Rose Studio. I borrowed the layout from the Just Magnolia challenge! I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Stamp Something - Punches

If you like your Magnolia stamps then pop over to the Glitter Pot as they have a huge Magnolia sale on at the moment. I have resisted but I did do a bit of shopping at Wild Orchid Crafts yesterday! I've been waiting for those gorgeous decorative metal corners to come back into stock but a few more bits and pieces fell into my cart too!

Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

Sarn 11 June 2011 at 09:44  

Oh he's such a cutie! I love this card - great colours and layout.

Hugs, Sandra

CraftyC 11 June 2011 at 10:13  

Beautiful card Sharon, love this cute image and pretty colours
Clairex

Riet 11 June 2011 at 21:12  

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janet 15 June 2011 at 05:39  

Lovely card sweetie......hope you are well! x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP