A Crafty Day

>> Sunday 5 June 2011

Hello, thanks for stopping by. I had a lovely crafty day at the Craft Barn today. It was their summer extravaganza and there were lots of fabulous demonstrations and so much inspiration. The lovely Christine Dark was there demonstrating her amazing colouring and it was lovely to 'bump' into the inspirational Kim Piggot too. I could have spent a small fortune but I was very restrained and only bought the things I 'had' to have and not all the things I 'would like to' have!! My favourite purchase was a packet of Tim Holtz tissue tape which is amazing stuff and I can't wait to use it on a project. It wasn't really appropriate for this card though!


I got the design inspiration from Christine who had a fabulous easel card on her table today. The hearts are also made into a mini easel to support the main part of the card. The gingham paper came from the Craft Barn today, everything else is from my stash. I do need to add some stickles but I was distracted by Thomas pulling the keys off my laptop and I spent a frustrating 45 mins trying to work out how the *beep* things go back on!

I feel my mojo gradually returning so hopefully it won't be too long before I post again.

7 comments:

Riet 5 June 2011 at 21:05  

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie 5 June 2011 at 21:13  

Fab card Sharon - I saw Chris's version too!! You've cased it beautifully! It was a great day wasn't it at the CB! Juliexx

Sharon Traynor Designs 5 June 2011 at 22:22  

Wow! Fab card Sharon. The gingham looks great The easel shape looks brilliant.
Oh boy! Hope the laptop is all sorted now.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Melanie-Jane 5 June 2011 at 22:38  

What a sweet card love the paper and colours you used. Thanks so much for beeing a new follower.
Wish you great week.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

debby4000 6 June 2011 at 08:35  

Oh Sharon this is gorgeous, love the image.
luv
Debby

uhooi 7 June 2011 at 10:02  

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very nice, sweet and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Sarn 11 June 2011 at 09:45  

This is just brilliant. I love your soft muted colourscheme.

Hugs, Sandra

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP