Spring colours for a grey day

>> Friday 13 November 2009

Blimey, its wet and windy here today.  Apparently the worst storm of the year will hit us tonight/tomorrow – a day to stay indoors, keep dry and craft I think!

This card is for my niece who will be 3 next week.  She loves pink so I used these gorgeous ‘Nana’s Nursery’ papers which are definitely some of my all time favourites. 

HPIM1758

This is the first time I’ve used my CC Designs stamp and HPIM1759 I love her!  She’s lovely to colour and I love the idea that you can put different things in her wheelbarrow to suit the occasion.   The sentiment stamp is by Personal Impressions and I spritzed the flowers with Tattered Rose glimmer mist.

 

Have a lovely weekend everyone and I hope you stay safe and dry.

3 comments:

Danielle 13 November 2009 at 23:35  

What a sweet card Sharon! I love these CC Designs images and you've made a gorgeous card with her! Love her sparkly wings!!
Hugs, Danielle
ps. Stay safe during the storm that seems to be coming!

Michele Roos 14 November 2009 at 08:17  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the perfect colouring also. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

CraftyC 14 November 2009 at 20:55  

Aww, your card is beautiful Sharon, I'm sure your niece will love it!!
Clairexx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP