He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not!

>> Wednesday 28 October 2009

I remember playing this with my friends in the playground at infant school.  We would sit on the grass and pick the petals off the daisies repeating this over and over again!  As soon as I saw this Tilda that’s what I thought she was doing so I just had to buy this Imaginisce paper with the words “loves me, loves me not” circling the flowers.

Truly Scrumptious 19

This is my Truly Scrumptious DT card which follows a sketch drawn by yours truly.  There is a recipe to use as well which is 3 flowers, 3 brads and 3 gems or pearls.

I’ve replaced the circle with a large Bazzil flower which I’ve sprayed with glimmer mist.  The mist hasn’t really altered the colour of the flower but the subtle sparkle is lovely – although it doesn’t show on the photo! 

My DT friends have made some absolutely gorgeous cards so I hope you can pop over to the Truly Scrumptious blog and join in our challenge.

10 comments:

Lovely Linda 28 October 2009 at 08:06  

Hello Sharon - this is just adorable!! Love this image and your sketch - well done! Your colouring is always so gorgeous and so is that lovely BIG flower!! Thanks for sharing!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug 28 October 2009 at 13:45  

HI Sharon!! Your Tilda is just too sweet!!! Love your coloring and the sketch you created!!! Adorable!!

Anonymous,  28 October 2009 at 15:52  

So adorable Sharon!! I love your sit Tilda and the flower is so pretty!!

Nicole Bailey 28 October 2009 at 16:07  

Sharon your card is just adorable! I love how you colored in Tilda-she looks so sweet sitting there!

Beth 28 October 2009 at 16:20  

This is so sweet Sharon! I love the image and the pretty papers and your colouring is beautiful as always! Thanks for a fab sketch this week!

Beth xx

Mina 28 October 2009 at 22:09  

I love this beautiful card Sharon...thats exactly what I thought she was doing too
Mina xxx

Heather 29 October 2009 at 07:14  

Gorgeous Sharon, love your colouring of Tilda and those pretty ppers are just perfect for that image. Had a giggle about the glimmer mist - I spray things, wonder why I bother because it never shows. Love the sketch Sharon definitely one for the file.
hugs Heather xx

dolcreations 29 October 2009 at 15:51  

I love the colours that you used for this card! Very beautiful colouring Sharon!
Christine

Unknown 29 October 2009 at 22:27  

so gorgeous, love the colours you have used the paper matches perfectly!!
hugs Angela x

Norma 30 October 2009 at 21:13  

Sharon, this is gorgeous. Love the colours you used. That DP is beautiful. Fabulous colouring job. I like the clean look of the card. Adorable Love Me Tilda--I just love this image.

Hugs.
Norma

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP