Truly Scrumptious DT Card

>> Wednesday 22 July 2009

A big thank you to everyone who took part in our challenge last week.  I really enjoy visiting so many blogs and its fantastic to look at cards that have been made with one of my sketches!! 

Our challenge this time is a fab sketch by the lovely Heather.

Heather sketch 1 

The extra challenge this time is to use beads on your card.  I made this card last week as we went to a wedding at the weekend and guess what, I forgot the beads!  And the card has already been given to the happy couple so I wasn’t even able to add them on after.  So a slapped wrist for me but the rest of the DT have done a fantastic job so do pop over to the TS Blog and take a look.

TS DT wedding

I just love this WOJ stamp, its so much fun to colour.  I used my usual distress inks for most of the image but used Tombow pens to colour the foliage and I think I chose the wrong shade of green as it doesn’t complement the paper very well.   The paper is Anna Griffin and I used pale grey Bazzil card for the base and Bazzil Bling to mat my DP and image onto. 

I hope you’ll be able to join in our challenge!

9 comments:

Michele Roos 22 July 2009 at 08:57  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the WOJ image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 22 July 2009 at 11:30  

Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful image and beautiful soft colour.
luv
Debby

Danielle 22 July 2009 at 14:02  

I love this Sharon - what a stunning layout - it works perfectly for this wedding card! Your colouring of the image is gorgeous and those papers are so soft and delicate!
Hugs, Danielle

Nicole Bailey 22 July 2009 at 15:40  

Love your card Sharon!
The papers are so very pretty and you colored in the image so beautifully. :o)

Dawn 22 July 2009 at 17:46  

Hiya
What a gorgeous soft romantic card - love the image..

My flowers came from my local craft shop before it closed - Grrr!! It;s awful not having a craft shop in town now!!

Hugs
Dawn
x

cats whiskers 22 July 2009 at 20:12  

Truly beautiful dear, such fabulous soft colouring of that lovely WOJ stamp, I loveit all
Hugs Jacqui x

Mina 22 July 2009 at 22:48  

stunning card Sharon such a beautiful soft romantic feel to it...I love it
Mina xxx

Anonymous,  23 July 2009 at 12:15  

What a nice card! Love the colors and the flowers =)
Good job!

Jenny 24 July 2009 at 12:06  

Excellent card Sharon. I don't agree withyou about the green not be the right shade. I think it really makes the design stand out.
Jenny

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP