A DT card and some exciting news!

>> Friday 10 July 2009

The news first because I’m so excited I could burst! I’ve been chosen as one of the lucky 15 to be part of the Whiff of Joy Anniversary blog hop!! I did a little dance around the living room when I saw my name on Katherina’s blog. Now I can’t wait to receive my stamp!!

OK, deep breath and back to earth – this is a DT card for the gorgeous Bildmalarna Stamps. Isn’t this Mimosa just adorable? I’ve used this weeks sketch at Friday Sketchers to make a card for my Mums birthday. I’ve used one of my new Autumn Leaves border stamps which arrived this morning. These are fantastic, there are 9 stamps in the set and I’ve used one of the narrowest ones for this card.

FS1

I’m also going to enter this card in this weeks Next Level challenge which is buttons & bows.

FS2

Card Recipe:

Stamps – Mimosas Summer Day from Bildmalarna, Autumn Leaves border stamp, Papermania sentiment

Colouring Medium: Distress inks and tombow pens

Papers: Crate Paper Katlin collection

Embellishments: Prima flowers, Quickutz ‘Marisa’ alphabet, buttons and thread from stash

Tools: Quickutz Squeeze, corner rounder punch

19 comments:

Mina 10 July 2009 at 23:09  

wwwwoooohhhhooo Sharon your crossed fingers worked for both of us lol, congratulations...stunning card, beautiful colouring...have a wonderful weekend
Mina xxx

stephanne 10 July 2009 at 23:11  

Congratulations!!! How excited you must be!! Great card as well!! Pretty buttons and bows, lovely colours.
Stephanie

Jacque 10 July 2009 at 23:37  

Congratulations Sharon...darling card!! I love that image and such a nice use of the sketch...Thanks for joining us on Friday Sketchers...Have a nice weekend...Hugs...Jacque

Lilian 11 July 2009 at 02:37  

Lovely card Sharon and that is a real cutie! Congratulations on the WOJ blog hop! Have a great weekend!

Nilla 11 July 2009 at 06:58  

Beautiful card, yes I love this Mimosa and you coloured her so well! Congrats and good luck! Hugs Nilla

Michele Roos 11 July 2009 at 08:11  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO congratulations on the GD spot for WOJ Sharon. Gorgeous card and I love the cute image. Beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 11 July 2009 at 08:47  

Oh what a little darling and gorgeous card.
Congratulations.
luv
Debby

Karita 11 July 2009 at 11:20  

Beautiful card!
Image is cute and beautiful colouring.

Hugs,
Karita

Riet 11 July 2009 at 12:13  

What a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Susie Sugar 11 July 2009 at 22:36  

Beautiful creation, I love that paper and the colours are fabby .....Great design!!
Hugs Susie xx

Deb 11 July 2009 at 23:59  

Fantastic card, such an adorable image! Congratulations on your exciting news!
Many thanks for your congrats on our move! hugs Debx

Yvonne Hagane 12 July 2009 at 09:11  

Sharon, I use both reinkers and Ink Pads when I color...
Wow- your cards are gorgeous!
Congrats on being selected to the blog hop!
Yvonne.

Stampin'Piper 12 July 2009 at 09:22  

Great card with wonderful colours!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Have a lovely sunday, Hugs Tanja

Anonymous,  12 July 2009 at 14:17  

This is a great card, love the papers you've chosen and your colouring is lovely.
Great news on the DT. Can't wait to see your cards.
Barbara

Tab 12 July 2009 at 21:33  

Yayyyy, congrats on the GD can't wait too! Stunning card and I love the sweet image!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers 13 July 2009 at 09:38  

This is stunning dear, what a great image and fab colouring, congrats on the WOPJ news sweetie so pleased for you
Hugs Jacqui x

Liza 13 July 2009 at 16:25  

Stunning card, your papers are so pretty. Congrats on the WOJ blog hop.

Liza x

aardvarkpest 15 July 2009 at 23:29  

Congratulations. Wonderful card. Adorable image so beautifully coloured.


Glenda

Tara Godfrey 19 July 2009 at 14:40  

Oh Big big Congrats Sharon that is fabulous news and so deserving! Your cards are super gorgeous! I just love this one....it is just sooooo sweet! Love it to bits!
Hugs,t

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP