Magnolia Down Under - First Guest DT Card

>> Saturday 4 April 2009


When Kellie emailed me with the theme for my first Guest DT card, 'A Child is Born', I panicked as I don't have any baby related Magnolia stamps. I had a frantic scramble through my stash and found the Woodware set I used to make our baby announcement cards. Bingo!

The announcement fits nicely inside my largest labels nestie and I've inked the edges with pink Versacolor. Tilda is coloured with distress inks and the DP is from Making Memories. I rummaged through my drawers to find baby embellishments and came up with a pink safety pin and some tiny buttons.

Please visit the Magnolia Down Under blog and take a look at the fantastic DT cards and join in the challenge.

13 comments:

Debbie Pamment 4 April 2009 at 23:12  

Perfect card - it's great to prove you don't need a baby tilda to join in the fun! Great to have you on board!

Kellie 5 April 2009 at 01:51  

This is the perfect DT card and apart from the fact because it's gorgeous, it shows people that you don't just need to have a baby Magnolia theme stamp! Love it!
Kelx

Danielle 5 April 2009 at 02:28  

Fantastic card! I love how you used Tilda here on the baby announcement - and such pretty paper too!
Hugs, Danielle

Marcia @ Pretty Things 5 April 2009 at 02:45  

This is gorgeous, and goes to show you don't have to have baby tildas to make a 'baby' card. Looking forward to seeing more from a fellow GDT member!

:) Marcia P

Faye Butterworth 5 April 2009 at 08:16  

What a clever way to do your card, I wouldn't have thought of that, great work.

Sue 5 April 2009 at 08:51  

Oh Sharon a beautiful card, tilda looks fab,great baby announcement card, luv the papers, lovely card, sue.x

Riet 5 April 2009 at 09:34  

wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous,  5 April 2009 at 14:22  

So, so cute!

Michele Roos 5 April 2009 at 18:15  

Fabulous card Sharon. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous,  5 April 2009 at 19:04  

Oh how sweet is this Sharon!! I love your sweet design..it makes for a perfect announcement!! :)

Andrea, 6 April 2009 at 15:50  

Oh this is fab, great colours and papers

Sammi 7 April 2009 at 09:56  

Sharon - this is Super!! Great work and good to show people what can be done without a baby stamp :) It's so gorgeous!!!
Sammi
xxx

Shelly 9 April 2009 at 09:41  

Great announcement card! Lovely colours too x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP