First Wild Rose Studio DT Card

>> Friday 4 December 2009

My first DT package from Dulcie at Wild Rose Studio arrived early this week. And a lovely package it was too! I had planned to make a Christmas card using one of the digital images on the Christmas CD but my watercolour paper wouldn’t go through my printer so I chose one of the lovely clear stamps instead and some pretty papers from the Spring CD.

HPIM1822

This adorable little Kitty is coloured with distress inks and I’ve added a tiny gem to the centre of each of her flowers. I’ve used this weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers and the card is also for Cute Card Thursday’s challenge which is ‘Swirly Girly’.

Our internet is misbehaving today so no blog hopping for me, I’m going to settle down and watch the final of I’m a Celebrity. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

16 comments:

☼ Cheryl* 4 December 2009 at 23:12  

The image is gorgeous!! and the paper and colours you have chosen are beautiful :)

CraftyC 4 December 2009 at 23:14  

Very cute Sharon. Lovely image a pretty paper!
Clairex

Nicole Bailey 5 December 2009 at 03:32  

Oh my Sharon what an adorable card. :o) Love that image and the papers you used are so cute!

PinksyDoodles 5 December 2009 at 07:35  

This is cute Sharon, I love the layout and your distress ink colouring is gorgeous.
Clare x

Wishcraft 5 December 2009 at 09:24  

Oh this is so pretty! Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Lisa x

debby4000 5 December 2009 at 10:37  

Oh this is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil 5 December 2009 at 10:43  

Hi Sharon,
I love the shades of lilac and the layourt you have used. The image is just too cute and so beautifully done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dulcie 5 December 2009 at 11:15  

Aww Sharon it's lovely! Your colouring is just brilliant and I like the layering with the paper squares... Dulcie x

dolcreations 5 December 2009 at 14:10  

This is so spring like...and the soft colours that you used are so pretty as always! I love the freshness of this card! Beautiful!
Love the image!
Christine

cats whiskers 5 December 2009 at 21:13  

Oh Sharon hun this is just so charming I love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach 5 December 2009 at 22:44  

such a sweet card. hugs rachxx

aardvarkpest 6 December 2009 at 13:20  

Such a sweet card. Love the iamge and the papers are gorgeous.

Glenda

Elaine Stark 6 December 2009 at 21:52  

Lovely card , very pretty papers and colours. I have left an award on my blog for you. Elaine

Mina 7 December 2009 at 23:45  

fabulous card Sharon, i love the colour...what a fantastic first DT card
Mina xxx

Riet 8 December 2009 at 07:08  

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP