4 Sleeps until Christmas!

>> Monday 21 December 2009

HPIM1868I always love the last few days before Christmas – lots of rushing around getting last minute pressies, visiting friends and eating yummy food and all the seasonal films on the TV.  We’re still under a blanket of snow in Kent and it would be wonderful if it stayed put until Friday – I can’t remember ever having a proper covering of snow on Christmas Day.  I had planned to spend today tidying & cleaning the house but our Christmas tree lights blew last night so we’ll be on the hunt for another set and I don’t fancy our chances at this late date!

This will probably be my last card before Christmas and its for a friend who has a birthday on the 27th.  I’ve used the fab sketch on this weeks Sketchy Colors challenge and it was nice (and necessary) to make a DL size card – I’ve run out of square envelopes!!  The SN image is coloured with distress inks and the papers are Bo Bunny and Cosmo Cricket.

I’ve also got the most exciting news to tell you all but I can’t let the cat out of the bag until Christmas Eve – I really do think I might go pop before then!

18 comments:

Michele Roos 21 December 2009 at 10:17  

Such a pretty card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Lil Daffodil 21 December 2009 at 10:25  

Hi Sharon,
What a gorgeous card this is. Agreat colour combo and sweet image. I adore the papers you have used and the punched border is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jorunn 21 December 2009 at 10:43  

Oh so pretty card, I loved your colors.

Jorunn:)

debby4000 21 December 2009 at 11:07  

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours.
Happy Christmas to you and your family.
luv
Debby

dolcreations 21 December 2009 at 14:09  

Oh Sharon this card is so pretty. I love the soft pinks! You are such a beautiful colourer! Love the buttons too!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and we will see you after Christmas on the blog!
Christine

Sarpreet 21 December 2009 at 16:34  

gorgeous card, love the pinkiness of it

Riet 21 December 2009 at 18:08  

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Denise 22 December 2009 at 19:46  

Such a sweet & pretty card. I love that size.
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Denise

Sally 22 December 2009 at 23:12  

Stunning card. Hope you found Christams Lights. Thanks for joining us at Charisma cardz. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Nilla 23 December 2009 at 05:33  

Fabulous card, Sharon! I wish you too a Merry Merry Christmas (enjoy the snow)! Hugs Nilla

Allison 24 December 2009 at 11:45  

fab card, great colours
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Nina 26 December 2009 at 08:08  

Hi :)
Thank you for nice coment in my blog *hug*

Your card is stunning, and I love the colours!!

Hugs from Nina

Andrea 27 December 2009 at 11:41  

cute card, love the buttons

Vee 27 December 2009 at 23:06  

Such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and Happy New year.
xx Vee

Unknown 28 December 2009 at 14:37  

This is a great card

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

mettepip 28 December 2009 at 22:44  

What a cute card in beautiful colours!

Nicole Bailey 30 December 2009 at 16:14  

Oh my Sharon...your coloring is just awesome! Love that adorable image and yummy papers too!

Maya 31 December 2009 at 11:04  

Such a stunning card!
Love you`re coloring and the colors!
Thank you for joining us at SC!
Wish you a happy and creative new year!
Hugs from Maya :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP