My camera is broken!

>> Friday 12 March 2010

I'm so cross! I spent this evening making a card for the Just Magnolia challenge and took several photos but when I plugged it into the computer to upload them my camera seized up and now I can't even switch it on. So no card to show you I'm afraid which is a shame because I was quite pleased with it!

Thank you for all your kind get well wishes for Thomas. The spots seem to have stopped spreading now and I've been liberally dabbing on the calamine lotion but I'm starting to get cabin fever already and it will be a few more days before we can venture out. The trouble is, the more I'm stuck at home, the more I feel the need to do some online shopping! Lucky for me that Thomas has offered, via Daddy, to buy me some new distress ink pads for Mothers Day so I can spend a bit without hurting my credit card.

Have a lovely weekend and I hope its not too long before I can show you another card.

5 comments:

Danielle 13 March 2010 at 00:00  

:( Sorry to hear about your camera Sharon. I hope you're able to get it fixed or treat yourself to a new one. Have a very Happy Mother's Day and enjoy your new distress inks - they're gorgeous!
Hugs, Danielle

Paula (PEP) 13 March 2010 at 01:57  

There's a silver lining - I mean the distress inks midst chicken pox. Do take care & sympathize over the camera.......... Paula

Lil Daffodil 13 March 2010 at 09:24  

Hi Sharon,
Disaster with the camera. I hope that you get something sorted out soon. You'll just have to give us a description of each card so that we can imagine it. When you get the camera fixed you can post the cards we missed and see how close our imaginings were to the card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations 13 March 2010 at 15:52  

I am so sorry to hear about your camera..hope it gets fixed soon!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Let us know what colours you chose for the distress inks!!!

Dawn 17 March 2010 at 20:54  

Och what a nuisance I am also having camera troubles, after moving to my parents I have hunted high and low for my charger and can I find it - NO!!! So good job my mum has a digital too, still hunting for the bloomin' thing!!

Sympathies

Dawn
x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP