Papertake Challenge/A Spoon Full of Sugar

>> Tuesday, 11 November 2008


It's my neice's birthday at the weekend so this weeks Spoon Full of Sugar challenge - to make a card for a child - is just perfect! I love using pink and brown together and I've used the sketch for this weeks Papertake Challenge. Milly looks so cute in her pink coat and holding her pink balloon! All the cardstock is bazzil and the paper is Basic Grey. The balloon is a Quickutz die and I punched a hole just under her hand to thread the string through.

8 comments:

Lyn,  11 November 2008 at 23:02  

beautiful card, love the pinks and browns

Anonymous,  12 November 2008 at 09:15  

Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining in our challenge this week, Hugs Debbie x

Shelly,  13 November 2008 at 09:26  

Hi! I love brown and pink too! This is such a cute, girly card, love it!

Janet,  13 November 2008 at 20:56  

This is such a gorgeous Milly card! You have done her proud! Thank you for always leaving lovely comments on my blog and good luck with the Mimi candy!X

Mrs Mayne,  13 November 2008 at 22:02  

Lovely card! I like the balloon idea! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

debby4000,  14 November 2008 at 11:05  

beautiful card, love the cute image and what a fab idea to put the age inside the balloon.

Michele Roos,  15 November 2008 at 09:17  

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Michele x

Jilli,  15 November 2008 at 15:19  

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and image. Jillix

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP