Mojo Monday

>> Tuesday 7 June 2011

Hello, thanks for visiting today. We've had a day of beautiful sunshine here in Kent but I've been glued to my computer pretty much all day. My new online store is coming along nicely and if everything goes to plan I should be ready to launch at the end of next week. It's very exciting and I just want to get going with it now!

My trip to the Craft Barn on Sunday really gave my mojo a boost. One of the demonstrators was using these fabulous new stamps from Woodware which I just had to have.


This owl is perfect for paper piecing and I've chosen some really bright and cheerful papers by My Minds Eye. The fabulous layout is from this weeks Mojo Monday challenge and I'm also entering this card into the Charisma Cardz challenge which is "Something that Flies".

Enjoy the rest of the week.

6 comments:

dolcreations 7 June 2011 at 23:53  

Sharon. I absolutely adore this card. It totally reminds me of a handmade quilt! Those papers are so pretty....LOVE IT SHARON!

Danielle 8 June 2011 at 00:21  

Sharon, this is so delightful! I adore the way you paper pieced this super cute owl and the papers are gorgeous!! Can't wait for the launch of your new online store!!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet 8 June 2011 at 17:46  

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vee 8 June 2011 at 21:25  

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Jennifer 9 June 2011 at 14:45  

This is great Sharon. I adore the papers xx Jenny xx

Vicky Hayes 9 June 2011 at 22:10  

I love this Sharon, that owl is so cute! What is your online business going to be? Vx

By the way, if you can spare the card you could also enter it into the St Lukes Charity Challenge and post it off to them to sell. They use the cards to raise money for the hospice which cares for terminally ill patients.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP