An award!

>> Thursday 18 December 2008


I've received this lovely award from Michele - thanks so much!! The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. You also have to write down five things you are addicted to so here are my 5:

Crafting (obviously)
Chocolate (almost every kind except orange for coffee)
Good American TV dramas (Prison Break, Lost, Heros)
Shopping (for anything, I even enjoy the weekly food shop!)
Blogging

And here are the lovely ladies I am passing this award on to: Tara, Jacqui, Caro, Dawn and Debby. Some of these ladies might have already received it but I really enjoy their blogs and visit regularly.

Today I started and finished my Christmas shopping! I also managed to buy myself some lovely smooth watercolour paper and some Bo Bunny papers jumped into my basket too!

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.

2 comments:

Tara Godfrey 18 December 2008 at 23:29  

Congrats on receiving this award, Sharon! Well deserved as your cards are sooooo darn pretty! Thanks so much for passing it on to me!!! I will post it later tonight...just heading out the door the the kids school the families Christmas Carol sing-along!!!
hugs,t

Chris 24 December 2008 at 01:28  

Glad you got the award Sharon which is very well deserved. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and happy new year. Chris x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP