>> Sunday 6 July 2008

I had a lovely evening yesterday browsing the internet looking at many blogs. There are so many wonderfully creative people out there who do amazing work. I stumbled across a great blog by Jen del Muro called I{heart2stamp}. Jen creates some fab cards and puts sketches on her blog for you to use. So off I went to create a card and here it is. I bought the Scribble Scrabble papers a few weeks ago and have been longing to use them. They are double sided and I love the paisley pattern on the back of the paper. The stamp is an Island Stamp by Lucy Wang which I rarely use but was so suitable for this card. The sentiment is MSE. I chalked the image and sentiment in a pale gold as I didn't want any white on this card. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Jen del Muro 7 July 2008 at 02:38  

this is so pretty!! thanks for playing!! big hugs-jd

Alison 9 July 2008 at 13:02  

Stunning card love it.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP