Truly Scrumptious - our 2nd birthday

>> Wednesday 2 March 2011

Normal service has been resumed in our house! Thomas is back at pre-school and I am now trying to catch up on all the work I didn't do last week. The weather has turned so cold again - I think I became a bit too optimistic after a couple of mild days last week but winter has returned with a vengence! Trouble is I always eat more when its cold! I heard Pancake Day mentioned on the radio so last night, with Thomas in bed and Dave at work, I made some just for myself - they were delicious!! I will do extra running at tennis on Thursday to burn off the extra calories!

It's a very special day over on the Truly Scrumptious blog as we are celebrating our 2nd birthday! I can't quite believe it was two years ago when I started the blog; its been so much fun and so lovely to see the number of followers we have and the fabulous entries to all of our challenges.

We have a sketch challenge this time (designed by Mandy).


I used some gorgeous new papers from Creative Imagination and an old favourite Gorjuss girl. She is coloured with distress inks (except for her hair where I used an aqua pen).

We are looking for two new DT members to join our Truly Scrumptious team and there is a fabulous prize from Meljen Designs so I hope you will pop over and join in our birthday celebrations.

4 comments:

Michele Roos 2 March 2011 at 13:13  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the colouring of the image and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Pami 2 March 2011 at 13:58  

Beautiful card Sharon. Pami x

dolcreations 2 March 2011 at 17:47  

Sharon you use the prettiest papers when you do your cards..they are always so delicate and so soft! I love the way you have coloured your image!
Winter is still here in Ontario and does not want to go away. Spring officially arrives March 20th and I am so happy...but the weather forecasters say it is going to be a cool and wet one! I guess I will have to craft more until the nice weather!

CraftyC 4 March 2011 at 01:16  

This is beautiful Sharon. I love the papers and its always nice to dig out the old stamps!
Clairexx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP