Think Pink

>> Friday 11 February 2011

Hello, I hope you have had a good week and are now looking forward to a relaxing weekend. The weather has been pretty horrible here for the last few days so a bit of sunshine would be very welcome.

I just loved Mina's sketch for this weeks Just Magnolia challenge and sure enough my card came together really easily. Isn't it funny how a good sketch can make that happen?


I've used my aqua pens to colour Tilda and added a couple of pink gems to her shoe buckles. The papers are from a Papermania collection and the flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and some I bought from John Lewis. The only thing I'm not quite happy with on this card is the bow - I think the card might have looked better without it.

Have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil 11 February 2011 at 22:57  

Hi Sharon,
This is beautiful. I love the colours and the embellishments. The lace is gorgeous. Fabulous image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nicki 11 February 2011 at 23:00  

This is so pretty Sharon, love the delicate colouring on your image, it's gorgeous.

Nicki, xx

Berry 11 February 2011 at 23:14  

Sharon this is adroable! Love those pink papers too (Ihave some too I'm sure!) love your idea with the gem buckles too hugs Rebekah xx

Danielle 11 February 2011 at 23:30  

I love your card Sharon! Such pretty delicate tones of pink & green and gorgeous papers! Tilda is coloured in beautifully and the butterflies are a lovely addition to the card! I hope the sun shines for you this weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

debby4000 12 February 2011 at 08:07  

Gorgeous and cute Sharon.
luv
Debby

Anonymous,  12 February 2011 at 12:24  

Your card is gorgeous and i love the stamp. The coloring is just a perfect match with your designpaper.
Hugs

Pop's Cards 12 February 2011 at 20:29  

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week big hugs Pops x x x

Jennifer 12 February 2011 at 23:15  

It's lovely Sharon and I like the bow :-) xx Jenny xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP