Truly Scrumptious - Think Pink

>> Wednesday 24 November 2010

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog today. Blogging has has to take a bit of a back seat over the last few weeks as I've been extremely busy with work and getting ready for when I go self employed in January. I still get the occassional 'wobble' day when I wonder if I'm doing the right think, but deep down I know I am and I will be much happier (and will earn more!).

We have our penultimate 2010 challenge for you over on the Truly Scrumptious blog and this time as well as the sketch the optional challenge is 'Think Pink'.


I made my card last week for my cousin who had a baby girl.

This is one of my favourite Whiff of Joy images and I've coloured it using distress inks. The papers I've had a while and I cut of the info strip so I can't remember what they are. Just a few Wild Orchid flowers and a Wild Rose Studio sentiment and thats it.

I hope you will join in our challenge - the other DT ladies have made some gorgeous cards so please pop over to the blog and take a look.

9 comments:

Nicki 24 November 2010 at 10:05  

I love this Sharon, it's sweet and simple, and very elegant.

Nicki, xx

debby4000 24 November 2010 at 10:10  

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil 24 November 2010 at 10:53  

Hi Sharon,
I totally love the colours on this card and the image is just so gorgeous. I love this charming card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mandy 24 November 2010 at 14:03  

Hi Sharon,
Such a sweet image and fab colouring..A lovely card...
Mandy xx

Riet 24 November 2010 at 18:07  

So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pami 24 November 2010 at 21:11  

Such a beautiful card Sharon. Pami x

Michele Roos 25 November 2010 at 08:04  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Heather 25 November 2010 at 09:37  

Beautiful card Sharon, wonderful colouring of the adorable WOJ image and such pretty papers and detailing.
hugs Heather xx

dolcreations 26 November 2010 at 02:00  

I must say Sharon you have such a way with your cards! They have such a soft touch to them! I love this pink card with that beautiful image!
I want to thank-you so much for your comment on my blog today. It was so nice that you shared your love of figure skating too.Guess what I was a total Kurt Browning fan too. The last couple of years I have not kept up with it like I used to!
All the best in the new year with your new job adventures.My husband went on his own 15 years ago and has never looked back.It is the best thing he ever did! Have no regrets and look ahead to a great future!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP