Celebrating 43 years

>> Tuesday 21 September 2010

Hello and thanks for visiting today. This is going to be a very quick post as I've still got a lot of jobs to do and I need an early night for an early start tomorrow morning.

It's my mum & dad's wedding anniversary on Thursday and they will have been married 43 years! I picked layout #4 from the Clean & Simple blog and used some very simple papers teamed with embossed card. The brad is from Wild Rose Studio.


Hopefully I'll be back later in the week with another card and a slightly longer post!

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil 21 September 2010 at 22:26  

Hi Sharon,
This is a simple card but beautifully crafted. I love the colours and layout. Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations 21 September 2010 at 22:39  

Sharon this is just so elegant! I love the soft mauve with the stark white! Absolutely beautiful!

Jennifer 21 September 2010 at 23:06  

Lovely clean and simple card xx Jenny xx

Liz Weber 23 September 2010 at 02:54  

HI Sharon, your card is so simple and elegant, I am sure your parents will LOVE it. I love that sentiment!

Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my cards!

Vicky Hayes 23 September 2010 at 20:51  

How lovely to be celebrating 43 years together! I'm sure they'll be thrilled with your elegant card.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP