Happy hAnglar Birthday

>> Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog today. We've had a busy few days in our household. Thomas had his first day at pre-school yesterday. He seems to have settled in really well. I stayed a few minutes with him Tuesday morning and less time this morning as he was keen to do some finger painting! And it gave me a free morning to play some tennis which I really enjoyed.

I coloured my hAnglar image several days ago and I knew I wanted to use these papers with her.


The papers are a Papermania Capsule Collection and I love that you get 30 different sheets in the pad. I treated myself to some gorgeous Prima flowers just before Christmas and this is one of them. One of my new years resolutions is to use the lovely embellishments I buy and not just look at them and then put them away in a drawer again!

I'm going to enter this card into these challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - sketch
Just Magnolia - anything goes
ABC Challenge - lace (I've used my lace doily punch so I hope this counts!)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil 12 January 2011 at 22:03  

Hi Sharon,
This is gorgeous. Beautiful colours and papers and punched border. The image is super sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Fiona 12 January 2011 at 23:02  

Fabulous colouring Sharon.

debby4000 13 January 2011 at 08:11  

Oh what a sweet image, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

dolcreations 13 January 2011 at 15:48  

Sharon..you have done it again...coloured your image so beautifully. I would love to have that kind of touch! Beautifully put together as always! Glad to hear that Thomas is enjoying preschool..it makes it so much easier for mom to see him happy!

Pami 13 January 2011 at 17:20  

What a gorgeous card Sharon, I love those colours. Pami x

Mina 13 January 2011 at 22:35  

fabulous Sharon, I love the colours you chose they are perfect for your pretty hAnglar...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia and hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Nicki (LittleTed) 14 January 2011 at 21:55  

Beautiful card Sharon, gorgeous colouring and I love the delicate flower.

Nicki, xx

Dena 16 January 2011 at 22:04  

Awe! She is a little beauty! Love the image and the wonderful color choice!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Janie Printz 22 January 2011 at 20:19  

Aw Sharon this is so wonderful ... LOVE those sweet little hAnglar images & this one is colored so beautifully ... Sure be glad when we can get them here in the U.S. instead of having to pay so much on Ebay... Your colors are perfect on this adorable card.
Hugs, Janie

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP